Tuesday, December 29, 2009

The Phoenix Rises From The Ashes.... part 2...

The new energy I have is a bit hard to explain, but I guess to me it is like when you're in a dark room or something and you turn the light on ... that single light is the energy and it removes any of the darkness that surrounds me.

I've a new positive energy and a new positive vibe and to be honest I think one of that catalysts behind this has been one person, a good friend and she is always amazing to me.  The one thing that has been constant for me is the fact this person has been such a big part of my life over the past 3 years now and each time something bad has happened the one person who managed to make everything seem ok or even less horrible was her.

I guess she has come a long way in 3 years too, a lot further than I think she could've imagined when we first met and I know I am a much better person for having known her too.  To be honest I think she is the reason behind this new found drive, faith and vigor.  I also hope that her life is better because I am there for her when she needs me.

No comments:

Post a Comment