Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Why the fuss?

They call it the race that stops a nation and to be honest I can't see what all the fuss is about really, simply put it is just a horse race and there are far too many people that go way overboard on a day like this.  Instead of worrying about the race I've been relaxing at home watching movies, listening to music and doing the odd spot of cleaning.

I can bet if I turned the TV on to normal shows at the time of the race they would have it showing on every channel almost, how lame is that? I mean you don't need everyone showing the same thing, it's like switching channels to find the same advert is on 3 or more channels it gets annoying.  Thankfully I can just turn up my music and listen to the sound of Hayley Williams voice as I relax.

No comments:

Post a Comment