Sunday, November 29, 2009

I'm here for my friends...

Whenever things seem to be getting too much for you and you don't feel like you have a friend always remember that I am here for you no matter what the time of day or night.  I wouldn't mind being woken as long as you were ok, because if anything happened to you then my world would not be as happy or as bright as it is because you are part of it.

I know that you have a lot of things in your mind and your past, remember I too have my issues and I just want you to know that if you ever want to talk to me I'm here...  that's one reason I always help you out with certain things because I don't want you to be unable to talk to me when you feel you want or need to do so.

Right now a debate rages in my mind, should I go there or stay here... because I know you are hurting a great deal and need comforting but I also know that you have people in your life that should be looking after you but maybe they don't understand just how fragile you are... sometimes the most beautiful flower is the most delicate.  I know you probably wouldn't want me there anyway because that in itself would also make things more difficult.

I mean after everything between us we find ourselves still friends and I have to admit there are many times that I can still feel that more exists than just that simple friendship.  The way I always seem to lift when you are about tells me that there is something about you that I just seem to cannot do without.  My world has become a far better place because of you and I hope that your world is better because of me.

I want you to talk to me, to open up and share some of your pain with me because I know that you need to share it so that it doesn't eat you alive.  My sharing of my pain with you has in fact helped me a great deal and I feel bad because I have a feeling that my pain has only added to your pain.  And this saddens me because I never meant to hurt you, I just wanted you to understand me and my life a little more because you are very very important to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment