Wednesday, October 28, 2009

I can't believe myself...

I have been to hell and back many times in many ways throughout my life and right now I would gladly travel to hell and back again... why would I do that you might ask - simple when it comes down to a person, she is the one person I would gladly go thru every single pain in my life again for because when she is around those pains don't exist.

Talking to her all I feel is happiness and good emotions, even thinking about her makes me happy and I have to admit I really feel better when I know she is around. When I cannot talk to her n she is out of contact I start to slide down into a deep dark hole, thankfully all it takes is a simple hello and  a smile from her and every bad thing vanishes like the raindrops on a hot summer day.

To be honest I never thought I could feel this way about someone after previous events in my life put a myriad of doubts into my mind, but having known this particular lady for several years now and being able to trust her as much as I do has really surprised me - I guess it is just something about her that makes me go all soft and gooey so to speak and I have no power to say no to her if she says things the right way.

No comments:

Post a Comment