Wednesday, September 9, 2009

A New Beginning...

Like many people I have good & bad memories and try to at all cost not think of the bad things. That doesn't always happen & to be honest I generally use the good memories to combat the bad ones.

In the last 18 months I would have to say I've been thru so much more than I expected, never in my wildest dreams or thoughts come up with my last 18 months. I've gained, lost & experienced many things that are good & bad unfortunately. I find comfort in the good things yet the bad always trouble the mind. Keeping the good to fight the bad seems to be my thing but others prefer to forget.

I was taught that to see where you're going you nust be able to see where you have been. For if you get lost you can go back & find your wat forward again. I will try to forget most of the last 18 months as I would rather lose that than the friendship of a very special person. They know who they are & also they know just how I feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment