an online friend recent met tragedy, when her little girl died aged just 4 years and 9 months old.... I was finally able to talk to her mother.
Kaylee drowned in the family pool, something which has shocked her mum because she never went near the pool without them there, and she was always careful so naturally she's in a great deal of shock. The paramedics revived Kaylee and rushed her to hospital, but on the way to hospital she died because she had so much water in her lungs and couldn't breathe. This is a very tragic and sad end to a lovely cheerful happy young lady.