Friday, December 25, 2009

totally happy & content now

It's Christmas morning and I've been awake since before 5am and I've just been laying in my bed relaxing.  There was a small summer storm here and I was happily watching that while I was texting a very wonderful friend. In the course of our conversation I said something that made me blush when I read it back to myself.

I do that when I sometimes send a text, I will read it just to make sure I didn't forget anything - sometimes I put things in that are better left unsaid.  Like when you are a little sleep at around 5am and you don't really think about what you are texting - you just blurt it out. Anyway I've had a shower and shave since then and am back relaxing in bed because it is so nice n cosy and I don't have to get out on Christmas Day if I don't wanna.

I will probably have a sleep later and I have been just so lazy today - which I am really enjoying because I don't get to be this lazy much.  I have no real plans for the day and I haven't got anyone here to change them or anything so I guess I can just be me. I do wish I was someplace different but I'm happy with what I've got.

No comments:

Post a Comment