Sunday, November 8, 2009

awakened...

Sunday morning and a couple hours ago I woke up, now it's just on 7am... that' right people it is early Sunday morning and I am awake and I don't know why that is.I know that at this time of day things there is almost nobody awake or around and things are quiet, unless you count the stupid birds doing all that early morning noise stuff.

It's totally crazy because I'm tired but I'm not tired, I'm in bed but I don't wanna be in bed, but I also don't wanna get up and do stuff this early as it will make for a very long and more tiring Sunday which I need to use to relax so that I can go to work Monday feeling better and stuff like that. I'm so muddled at the moment and I feel like I have so many things tugging me in so many different directions at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment