Saturday, January 2, 2010

2 days n 2 storms :)

So far 2010 has been a good year for me thus far, (apart from having my car bogged in mud for 6 hours on New Years Eve. However - it was in ways fun though, I guess).

Last night's storm woke me around 12:40am as I was in bed and asleep by 8pm last night as I tired from the exhausting day before and the fact I had maybe an hour or 2 of sleep.  Of course this can also be attributed to my sore mouth (got a wisdom tooth that is really painful at the moment)  Anyway back to the blog, lightning flashing in waves overhead was awesome and it was like Mother Nature had set up her own strobe light to brighten up the evening. Of course this meant the thunder rolled through in waves of Boom, Boom, Boom.

I managed to stay up and watch that for a few hours - not a wise thing because now I am again so very tired and may just take an afternoon nap to recharge my drained batteries. All I know is that my sleep lately has been very light and I think a trip to the dentist will rectify that problem so I will get right on top of that first thing Monday when I make an appointment to see my doctor - which is for a couple things, one is as part of my Operation 365 which I am still busily organising, and if it goes off correctly then it will become a yearly standard for me so here's hoping for good things.

No comments:

Post a Comment