Saturday, January 2, 2010

Ouch - the pain....

Over the past week or so I have had a bit of a sore tooth, and it has appreciably worsened over the last 2 days.  So much so that I have a monster toothache which is effecting my sleep patterns and throwing the first curve ball at me for this year.  The tooth happens to be the upper left wisdom tooth (when you look at me face on it's the right side of my face.)  It is effecting my left cheek and orbit and as a result is therefore putting pressure on my left sinus cavity and giving me a killer headache.

I think it will be a case of out it comes - but when it comes out will be the question as I have known several people over the past month who have had bad wisdom teeth for weeks before they even looked like being removed. I want someone to smack me in the mouth really hard and knock this damn tooth out for me... argggghhhhhh it is such a pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment